From: Ruth Schneider [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 11:11 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] nightmares

someone (cheri?)   mentioned dreams of being low and eating ben and jerry's.

well...I have to tell you MY nightmares.  these are reoccurring and have
been going on in last couple of years of geneva's DM.  they happen almost
nightly.

I wake up in a panic...thinking that I either did not give her a shot  (on
MDI)  or that I did not check her at 2 am and she was low or running out of
insulin , etc.

I am literally jumping out of bed with husband wondering "what ghost is she
seeing".

it is very terrifying.  must be a very deep rooted maternal thing.

ruth
mom to 10 yr. old pumper since june'99