[IP] Plastic Caps

Well, it may be better in the trash...but as usual, YMMV.   I never use
them for showers, only  when I want a long soak in the Jacuzzi  or one of
those wonderful baths with oils or fizzbo's or salts, you know the really
wonderful baths for relaxation,....that plastic cap is the only thing that
keeps my site from going bad within a few hours after I get out.   They
don't go bad when I use the little plastic.
Bonnie Richardson