Re: [IP] Keeping Sil caps in alcohol

We use the caps, but don't keep them in alcohol.  Our trainer told us that insulin
is the only injectible medication that, for lack of a better word (because I can't
remember the CDE's exact ones), "self-sterilizes".  She told us when insulin
touches the needle, it sterilizes it.  Anyone else hear this?

Laurie, Stephanie's mom