[IP] gastric emptying study

I just had a gastric emptying study done to diagnose gasteoparesis.  It took
68 minutes for 1/2 the food to empty my stomach.  The doctor who took the
test said that 45 - 110 was normal so I was ok, but my endo said that that
range was too large and he liked to see around 48 minutes, so I was a little
high.  We are considering treating this with drugs that he says are pretty
ggod (1 pill 20 minutes before meals).  I forget the name.  I am already on
so many drugs (captopril, Lipitor) that I'd like not to if possible.  Any
experience out there with gastric emptying study results and whether drug
therapy is indicated for results like mine?