[IP] Feeling extremely tired......

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I thought that if I didn't shake
myself out of this sleepy phase by tomorrow, I am calling the doctor
Thursday morning to see what he says.  As for the normal range being hard to
adjust to.......I think it is because I am not going as low as I was.  My
highs were less frequent than my lows, so maybe my body is just trying to
recuperate from the fear of going to sleep the last three weeks for fear I
would never wake up.  Now, I don't worry about that......AS MUCH ANYWAY!!
LOL  Thanks though for the ideas.