Re: [IP] Re: Endos with IDDM? Let's make a list

In a message dated 11/3/99 8:11:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 So I know what he said -- that if he ever needs insulin, he'll go
 straight to the pump. Pretty good for a Type 2 -- it's about time that
 the endos started to acknowledge that Type 2's need the tight control
 and attentive care that Type 1's customarily get (from good endos, that

please - we are all in this thing together - lets dont divide - type 1 from
type 2s - from this end - endo has hearing problems both so far - on the way
to the 3rd
we all want tight control and endos that listen and advise
education education and more education on diabetes is in order