Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:44:20 EST

<<Friday we are going on an extended weekend to Orlando!
Kevins bg's are great and havent had any troubles lately...
Kevin is going to have a 2 day (4 games) soccer
tournament next weekend. We have trouble regulating after 1 game...I dunno
what will happen with 2 in a day. He usually goes low about 3-4 hours after
game if we arent careful. We reduce basals to 60% and he gets some freebies.
ANyone ever do this kind of marathon soccer??>>