Re: [IP] Help please - weight loss :-)

Leanna-  My cholesterol was up to 350 a few years back. The dietician I was
using then put me on a diet with almost no fat, no fast food no sweets boring
diet. I eat about 1200 calories a day usually on the lower end 1000 calories.
I eat a fat free sugar free yogurt for breakfast everyday. Lunch is usually
tuna with fat free mayo and carrot sticks. Dinner is a weight wathchers
frozen dinner and a lot of veggies. I snack on fruit and I splurge on having
my favorite thing Peanut Butter. Not to often. In just cutting out most of
the fat I lost 20 lbs. in a year. Just a suggestion as to what worked with
me. Good Luck