Re: [IP] "burning" sensation

Laura- you must have been reading my mind for I was just going to post the
same question. I have been on the pump only 5 days and the last 2 days while
doing a bolus I too felt a burning sensation. The site isn't red or painful.
What is this?? I am using Humalog and I used that with regular injections. I
am hoping this is normal for I dont have much experience with the pump, I
start to panic that I am doing something wrong?    Leesa     email @ redacted