[IP] Re: Another Damn Insurance Question!!!

Thank  You to the list as always.  I really appreciate it when I get
constructive feedback from this group.  The suggestions are almost
always productive and thoughtful and for the ones(ONE) that aren't so
productive or thoughtful I will just take them with a grain of salt.

Thanks again and keep on pumpin.  Man that sounds bad but hey if you
read it and laugh then my job is done.

As always Thank you,