[IP] pumping in Disney

Friday we are going on an extended weekend to Orlando! Last time we were in
FL, Kevin was just diagnosed (12/98) and we didnt really enjoy it. Now that
we are pumping...we are excited! Going to Animal Kingdom and Epcot for Sat
and Sunday!

Kevins bg's are great and havent had any troubles lately...which is why I'm
not posting much.

One question for the future...Kevin is going to have a 2 day (4 games) soccer
tournament next weekend. We have trouble regulating after 1 game...I dunno
what will happen with 2 in a day. He usually goes low about 3-4 hours after a
game if we arent careful. We reduce basals to 60% and he gets some freebies.
ANyone ever do this kind of marathon soccer??

Mom of Kevin