Re: [IP] Feel great - but extremely sleepy

I get up at 2 am each night to test my daughter, geneva and I know exactly
what you are talking about!  this is why new moms are so exhausted.

if you are disturbing your REM period...which you prob. are...you will
exhibit fatigue symptoms usually in the afternoon...right after lunch and up
until about dinnertime.

maybe you could test  at midnight and then 4 am?  alternate times at night?

it is tough...but eventually your basals will be set at night and you may
not have to check.