Re: [IP] geneva inserting through tape. NOT!

Lauren didn't insert through anything when she first started pumping.  When I
asked her if it made a difference doing the insertion through the Tegaderm,
she said she didn't notice any difference.  Then I got to thinking....she
uses ELA-Max, so she probably wouldn't.  She tried going with just ice cubes
numbing the site once and very calmy told me that she didn't think she would
try that again for awhile.  Also, I do the insertions still.  I didn't notice
a lot more pressure going through the Tegaderm or the IV3000.  I've gotten a
lot quicker at inserting the Sils since the first few times :-).  Thank