[IP] geneva inserting through tape. NOT!

>Plus, I don't like how that tape leaves this weird sticky mess on your
> skin.

geneva used IV PREP prior to insertion.  doesn't this help?

geneva tried using the sof-sets THROUGH some IV 3000 once and it hurt.
so..she will not insert through any tape.  although...she once said she
would never try the sils either!

we have a bunch of IV 3000 tape now from sof-sets.  we could try this
technique.  I am going to see how this particular site does.   if we have a
problem we will try your technique.

thanks, gianna!

 So now I use a sandwich technique:  I take a piece of IV 3000, put