Re: [IP] Feel great - but extremely sleepy

I know after about 5 days on the pump I couldn't see straight from getting up
at that 2am time.  Not sleeping all the way through the night will get to
you.  Try sleeping on or two full nights and then deal with your pump and its
rates again.  It made a big difference to me sleeping through the night.
Good luck.  I have been pumping for 4 weeks now.