Re: [IP] Feel great - but extremely sleepy

>-I am so sleepy all the time.  The last 3 days it is all I
>can do to stay awake.

It could be a side effect of your body's getting used to lower blood sugar.
One of my main symptoms of low bg is that I feel extremely tired (and somewhat
sleepy).  If your body is used to higher levels and is now getting bg in the
normal range, it still interprets these normal readings as lows.  It may take a
few days for your body to adjust.

If this sleepiness continues for much longer, though, you might want to check
with your doctor. It could be a symptom of something else.

Mary Jean