Re: [IP] Help please - weight loss :-)

First off, you should eat breakfast.  This is going to help you make it
through the day.  Another thing you can do is try not to eat after about 6 or
7 at night.  You burn calories while you sleep.  If you have a full stomach,
the only calories you will burn are those and you still won't burn all of
them.  I stopped eating after 6 at night and it has helped me to lose weight.
I also eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I am like you, I have a crasy
schedule due to college.  I usually eat a muffin and have a cup of coffee
arounf 9 or so.  I then eat lunch aroung 1 .  Then I eat dinner at about 5
so.  The healthy choice meals are good, but if you can get steamed veggies or
something healthy like that on campus ,it is better for you.  If you have
anymore question, feel free to email me.