Re: [IP] Help please - weight loss :-)

Breakfast is an important meal!  Skipping it is never good. Think
about this....  if you skip breakfast and wait until lunch at 2pm to
eat, there are *many* hours since your last meal.  That can slow
down your metabolism (your body says, hey, I dont know if I'll get
food anytime soon so I'd better conserve energy) which leads to fat
formation when you *do* eat. I also read some research articles at
some point suggesting the women's bodies are especially prone to
this type of fat storage. Skipping meals can also make you
hungrier at lunch (thus likely to eat more).

For lunch, here is a tip... a chicken sandwich or something fast
and easy like that is much better for you than combos.  Calorie-
wise the sandwich might even be less, and nurtition-wise its much
better for you.  I know it can be difficult in college, but adding 5
minutes into your morning routine for lunch making might be
simpler than you think.  I used to do this and even eat lunch in
class if I didnt have time.  You can hold the sandwich in one hand
and take notes with the other =)

You could do the same for dinners.  Its *so* easy to get into the
habit of dropping by McDonalds for drive thru (been there!).
Breaking the habit will be good in the long run.  Eating healthy
choice dinners seems like a good idea.  You didn't mention if you
have cooking facilites, but if you do, cooking for more than one
meal is a great timesaver.  I used to make something fast, like rice
and vegetables, and make enough to eat for a few days.  For even
more timesaving, measure what you will eat/need of what you
make into nice little storage containers so you can just toss one
into the micro.  A dish like rice above is really simple and you
could even make it entirely in a microwave.  Add a piece of bread if
you like, or fruit etc and you have a nice, fast, healthy, and
balanced meal.  There are lots of other things you could make -- Im
sure if you ask the list you could get plenty of suggestions.

Good luck!!