[IP] Feel great - but extremely sleepy

    I have been on the pump for 6 days now.  I feel fantastic!  So much
better than I have since the day I was diagnosed 16 1/2 years ago.  Here is
my problem though--I am so sleepy all the time.  The last 3 days it is all I
can do to stay awake.  I know I am still getting up at 2am to check sugars
since we are still making adjustments, but that only takes a second and I go
right back to sleep.  It doesn't matter what I am doing--active or
resting--but my head just seems to get foggy and my eyes droop and I sleep
if I am sitting at the time.  Any ideas why?