re: [IP] Censorship, almost

After reading this I had to go back to the thread and read what all the
hubub was about.  Because Alex is only 10 and I didn't even want to
think about what he will do with his pump during sex.  But I did think
that the comment was made in fun and not intended to hurt anyone(i
thought it was funny), i would have thought it was just as funny if it
would have been a catholic joke, if we can't laugh at ourselves who can
we laugh at.  Lighten up folks.