Re: [IP] Another Damn Insurance Question

What I had to do to get my MM Power Pack covered through the insurance and
supplier was to tell them that Yes the pack did include batteries but it also
contains special cleaning tools needed to maintain my pump that are not
available ANY OTHER way.  That's what did it!  They approved the power pack.
This happened with a supplier who hadn't had any other pumpers that had been
able to get it covered through insurance for the power pack.

Hang in there! This insurance stuff is soooooooooo frustrating!!!

Good Luck,    Linda