[IP] Bummed

Well, here I was making plans to get a pump.  Checking into insurance,
checking into pumps, taking in all the wonderful information from everyone
on this list.  Now my husband's company is switching insurances on me.  Not
sure what my new coverage will be, not even sure if I can keep my endo (who
I've been seeing for close to 20 years).  I'm feeling pretty bummed out
now... sheesh this disease is bad enuff without everyone else screwing
things up!

T1 for 37 years