Re: [IP] geneva's first sils experience

Hi again,

We did have a problem with the tape sticking.  We solved it by putting a
Tegaderm HP down first and inserting right through it.  Haven't had any
problems with baths, showers or swimming since.  If you decide to try the
Tegaderm, just make sure you're specific about the size.  The HP comes in a
small oval that's not too much bigger than the Sil tape.  There are much
larger sizes and that's what they sent us first.  The tape covered 1/4 of
Lauren's stomach!

Here's to 4 days!