RE: [IP] Re: support group meeting & early diagnosis

There seems to be a misinterpretation of what I'd sent on earlier, regarding
cow's milk. Please understand that I did not say it causes type I diabetes.
I did not say it has been proven. I said it is a theory that seems to be
borne out somewhat in some statistics. This is a far cry from stating that
it's a cause. Please do not overreact to this info; it's just info that is
out there and being speculated on.

None of this is definite or proven. It's interpretation and theory at this
point. As shown in so many of our emails, YOUR MILEAGE MAY VARY!!

In my own family, none of us were on cow's milk before a year and yet there
are two type I diabetics.