[IP] Taking Baths

> mmm...... the cap that goes on the "patient" side of the infusion set
> is just a dust cover to keep out the "big chunks". It does not seal
> out air, water, dust, etc

so michael,

just verify for me now that I am getting totally confused.  (not hard these
days, it seems)

when lily uses shower.  she disconnects. puts pump on counter.  uses no
gets out of shower...primes/boluses until drop shows at end of tubing.
reconnects and boluses for amount of time missing in shower?