Re: [IP] Taking Baths

> If you take a bath, and if you use Silhouettes, you should put that
> little plug thing back into the part of the silhouette infustion set
>  that is in your skin....this prevents any bacteria from getting
> into your infusion set inside and keeps any thing from seeping out.
>  When you take the sil set out of the package, you will see a sort
> of plug, which usually gets thrown away.  I always save a couple for
> my special bath nights, or swimming sessions.

mmm...... the cap that goes on the "patient" side of the infusion set
is just a dust cover to keep out the "big chunks". It does not seal
out air, water, dust, etc..... There is a sealastic barrier their
that the needle on the "line" side of the set must penatrate. Simply
wipe off the barrier if you are worried about it.