RE: [IP] Re: support group meeting & early diagnosis

When I was diagnosed (age 4 Type1) I was the only diabetic in my family.
Both my brothers and I were breastfed until we were about 14 months old.
So I don't know about that connection.  My dad was diagnosed (age 44 Type1)
and he had also been breastfed (although at 44 I don't know if that is a
connection. :) ).  So I am not sure about this theory applying to everyone.

However, I do believe I heard that breastfeeding helps a mother pass on
to her child antibodies to help their immune system.  Correct me if I am

-- Sherry