Re: [IP] doing sils for first time / blood

so, the protective caps for sils/tenders/comforts... if you notice they
actually have holes straight through them... if you put the cap on the
"needle" end  (the very end of the tubing coming from the pump) you are
protecting the needle from being bent, or dirtied, but you are in no way
impeeding the flow of insulin...  i keep the two halves locked together
with my testing supplies....  (also reminds me to check bgs before

Jessica Elena Marder