Re: [IP] support group meeting & early diagnosis

Nita,

That is alarming. I recently read an article about a huge increase of type I
in Finland, where the ADA's charts show the highest incidence of type I. One
of the suspicions is that allowing infants under the age of 12 months to
drink cow's milk may cause an autoimmune reaction that leads to type I.
Finland, I believe, is one of the largest dairy consumers also. There is a
theory that links type I to cow's milk, which has not been proven.

Dawn