[IP] Batteries

Mini Med bills insurance companies for batteries as "disposable power
supplies" and my BCBS insurance pays.   Mini Med is really good about
finding a way to use the "right" terminology to get the insurance company
to pay.  Which, in my opinion, they should jump at the chance to do.
  Wonder how many millions have been saved by people using pumps, thereby,
having less complications, thereby less medical problems which would cost
Millions more than a pump and ten years supplies.