[IP] Does a pump really help???

For most of us already on the pump, the answer to my subject question is
usually a loud and resounding "YES!!!!"  But for those still thinking
about whether a pump is a good idea or not, I have some personal results
to report on.  I have only been pumping for about 2 months.  My blood
sugar has been much more stable and my average has been lower since
starting on the pump.  To test how well I was doing, I had an A1c run
the day I started and another one 6 weeks into pumping.  On day one of
testing, my A1c was 7.9.  At 6 weeks, it was 7.3.  Not bad, I would say.
But I WILL be under 7 when I have my next A1c at 12 weeks after

Does a pump really help?  Are you kidding?

Bob Goodman
San Francisco Bay Area