[IP] Taking Baths

If you take a bath, and if you use Silhouettes, you should put that little
plug thing back into the part of the silhouette infustion set  that is in
your skin....this prevents any bacteria from getting into your infusion set
inside and keeps any thing from seeping out.   When you take the sil set
out of the package, you will see a sort of plug, which usually gets thrown
away.  I always save a couple for my special bath nights, or swimming

Bonnie Richardson