Re: [IP] many questions

I am not a veteran by any means.  I've only been pumping about a month.  This
morning I went for a 2 hour trail run.  (I am getting excited to run with
team diabetes in the Kona Marathon in June 2000.)  Half way into my run I
checked and was 59.  I had a tootsie roll (Yum) turn off my pump and was
great afterwards.  For me a lot is just trial and error as far as decreasing
my basal etc.  I also got a disetronic pump for the waterproof feature.  I
don't swim for hours, nor do I think I ever could, but I do alot of white
water kayaking.  Best of luck getting it all figured out.  Kathleen