In a message dated 11/8/99 6:11:11 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was simply trying to determine if
 anyone else had ever experienced feeling "better" when blood sugars are
 high. I guess I need to take my question somewhere else. >>
Didn't want to beat up anyone.  Only it strikes a nerve to hear anyone even
suggest it when it has brought such anguish and concern to my life.  I only
want to wanted to help, kinda like if you see someone on a road with a semi
heading for them, your reflex is to pull them to safety.