[IP] Some NEWS and my wish list

Greetings Pumpers,

We just passed through 1800 members on the mail lists and I think we'll
hit 2000 just at the turn of the century.... what a coincidence!

Donations have gone well with the total for the year just a little over
$5,700. Keep up the good work. For those of you who are bashfully
holding back, now is a good time. The holidays are comming up and it is
time for giving.

Now for my wish list.

wish #1

Of our 1800+ members, a few over 500 of you have filled out the Insulin
Pumpers Information Form. The data we collect is confidential except
where specifically stated otherwise and then it is used only with your
express permission for the 24,900 club in the MEMBERS ONLY area of the
web site. Take a look at the list of experts in the field who managed
diabetes and pumping for decades. I don't know about you'all, but I'm

All the other information is used to generate the statistical graphs,
plots and maps you see on the ABOUT page of the web site. Get your own
dot on the map and help make the graphs more acurate.

Please fill out the form to help keep the statistics accurate and up to
date. If it's been a year since you last filled out the form, do it
again and update your hba1c's , pump type, color, set preference and
other information that may have changed.

wish #2

All you parents out there.....
If you have not written a story about how the pump has changed your
child's life and how it has affected your family overall, I WANT YOUR
STORY!!! Just think how you felt and the thoughts that went through your
mind when YOU first read the stories on the kids page. Add your child's
story and help another kid and their parents with a tale of hope and
inspiration. Pretty Please! AND, send me a picture of that happy child
now. A picture is worth a thousand words.....

wish #3

Speaking of pictures, I haven't gotten many from all you you recently.
Send me a picture by e-mail (tiff, pcx, gif, jpg) OR if you must

Insulin Pumpers
974 Commercial ST.
Palo Alto, CA 94303

I'll add the picture to your profile. It's fun to see the folks we write
to every day. (blatent bribe) If I get 5 in the next week I'll post
Lily's Halloween picture and the one taken of MOM in the same outfit a
few year earlier. Wowwwwzzzzeerrr!

See how easy I am to please. Only 3 wishes (except I do wish for a

Kindest Regards to all of you,