Re: [IP] Re: Another insurance question

I was in the same situation when I was approved.  No authorized
distributor carried the pump and none could be found in my area.
After a couple weeks of calling my Insurance Co., the assoc. that
the insurance is written through and the Disetronic ins. rep., it was
finally settled to obtain it direct.

Get everyone involved and call, call, call!

George Lovelace