Re: [IP] doing sils for first time / blood

I have been pumping since July of this year, using 23 inch silhouette
infusion sets.  When I am done putting in a new set, I clip the caps together
until I will need them when I take a shower.  Before showering, I separate
the caps, Put the pump in suspend, cap the end of the tubing and cap the part
that is attached to me.  After showering, I remove each cap, prime .05 and
when I see a drop appear, I reconnect.  I have never had a problem with this.