[IP] Reply for Jane Reese:Another Insurance question

Your comments are very patronizing.  How dare you ask me if I have
$10.00.  You don't know my socioeconomic status.  Maybe I don't have $10
and maybe I do but for you to imply that $10 isn't allot of money is
wrong.  To you it maybe nothing to me its allot.  I have the money but
what about someone on this list who might have to decide between food
and medicine.  That $10.00 might be the difference.

Your comments were nonproductive.  Did your mother ever teach you the
old adage if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.