Re: [IP] many questions

I have been on the pump for 3 weeks. All of my life I have been athletic (no
marathons, I'll admit), but distance biking, aerobics, rollerblading, etc. I
am still adjusting for my exercise. If my blood sugar is within an
acceptable range (say, up to 175) and I have even just my basal rate in
effect, an hour's worth of exercise is okay.

I suspect on a distance biking thing I'll have to check after an hour and
bolus slightly. This is what a guy who plays hockey tells me. There's just
no easy way to do it.