Re: [IP] Another Damn Insurance Question

The batteries are not covered with MM because they are Ever Ready or
Duracell, etc. I don't understand why they are not covered, but they are
not. The downside to the Disetronic pump is that you have to buy their
batteries, but the up side is that they are then covered by insurance. The
batteries for either can get expensive. The cost of pump supplies just about
killed me! My co-pay on a 4-month supply of infusion sets, etc., came to