Re: Pumping ,Procedures, Problems...(was)Re: [IP] RE:article abs

In a message dated 11/8/99 8:16:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Or do these folks not want to be educated except by their
 doctor?? >>
    Less a matter of "not wanting to be educated" than of "not being
computer-literate!!" Believe me, I tell EVERYONE I meet who's at all
interested in pump therapy about this site.....the pattern I've observed is a
gradual evolution that some parents go through, whereby they first have to
become REALLY disenchanted with their doctors in order to be willing to
become more proactive & empowered on their own........and then, YES, some of
them DO (and have already) posted here! They may not be "regulars", but
there's no doubt, that "when in doubt", the place to go to get answers is IP!!

Regards, Renee