Re: [IP] Another Damn Insurance Question

At 05:04 PM 11/8/1999  Michael wrote:
 >Yep, once in a while MM manages to sneak them through when they are
 >bundled with other supplies as "disposable power packs"

So far I've been lucky and my insurance has paid for the silly "disposable
power packs" every time. I've always had them mixed in with other items and
never alone, though. Fortunately, you can also get the batteries at many
drugs stores and they are usually not too expensive.