[IP] Minimed and Meter

I just upgraded from the 507c to the 508.  I received a meter with the
507c about 5 weeks after sending in my reg. card.  With the 508 it was
less than 10 days.

If you haven't gotten your meter call Roche Labs.  They will get Minimed
to speed up the process. Roche gives Minimed the meters for free in
hopes you will use their strips.  That is where the real money is at.
The bottleneck is with Minimed.  They are slow to process paperwork
unless it is a bill.  HeeHee.  I don't know why I got mine so quickly
but it might be that I live in California where MM is and MM could
actually warehouse the meters here and then distribute them that way.
All in all call Roche and they will get you your meter.  Hope this