[IP] Re: Another insurance question

My endo ordered my pump on Oct 20th from Disetronic and was approved right
away by the insurance company.  Now the problem is I can't get it from
Disetronic, I have to go through some Supply company locally who says they
don't even carry the supplies, sounds crazy to me!  I'm set up for a 4 day
class next week for training and looks like I won't have my pump to learn
with.  Looks like insurance companies would want to save money and go direct!!