Re: [IP] Doctor's kickbacks??

I have no idea if they get kickbacks or not, but I think part of this has
to do with which rep they are familiar/comfortable with.  Our ped endo
actually had a relationship with the D rep and not MM.  We wanted a MM pump
and called MM ourselves and asked them to contact our Dr., which they did
and we are now using MM.  Since MM has a bigger market share in the U.S.
more docs may have working relationships with their reps.