Re: [IP] Minimed and free meter " Correction"

I should have said that I was told from my MInimed rep that I would get a
free Accu-chek meter 2 weeks after I mailed my registration card in!!!!
When I first posted I had said I was told 2 weeks after I got my meter !!!
Sorry for the Mix UP    But I did mail out my Reg. card three days after I
got my pump , And its still been two months !!!     CJ  Jutras
Lewiston,Maine  Waiting Patiently!!!!!!!!!