Re: [IP] Frozen shoulders & PT

> Dianne, I went through 4 or 5 physical therapists, all of whom did
> the wimpy ice-pack/heat/wall exercises you describe until FINALLY I
> found one who put his hands on me for an hour 3-4 times a week for 8
> months until the pain was totally gone and I have 98 percent range
> of motion. He is a rare PT, rare in that he does very muscular,
> hands-on work -- excrutiatingly painful many days, had me in tears,

I guess I was lucky to find the "physical" type on the first try. The
two ladies who worked on my left shoulder for over a year were not
bashful about hurting me with the PT. They had extensive experience
with frozen sholders and did what was needed. It has been several
years since I was treated and I still retain all of the regained
range of motion. Still hurts some, but I am not constrained by
that. If you need a recommendation for the South Bay area (SF) let me