Re: [IP] Halloween candy

> Ruth,
>     We are having a hard time with Halloween candy
> also. Karen eats something, we bolus accordingly and a
> few hours later she is 300. I wonder if it would be
> better to limit the candy to be eaten only with meals.
Limiting the intake would help, however, Lily has not had this
problem with candy. The only difference I can see is possibly the
amount you bolus for the candy. Lily has done her own research on
the carb values of the candy she eats. I guess she is right on
because she's not had problems with bg spikes. She does not usually
eat more than 2 or three of anything, her favorite being reese's
peanut butter cups.