Re: [IP] Chat with Pump Girls tonight at Children With Diabetes

Thanks for the info, Ellen!!  AND, speaking of the Pump Girls, I just got a
call from our school nurse.  Our school district is sponsoring a "Family
Diabetes Day" with the Department of Health.  The Pump Girls are scheduled to
appear!!!! Isn't that NEAT?  I'm so excited!  Last year they did a Family
Asthma Day that was GREAT!  Plenty of info, supply samples (spacers,
nebulizer supplies, peak flow meters, etc.) given out and LOADS of useful
info and such.  I hope the Diabetes one goes just as well, I'm so happy they
are doing this service for the community!  So far it is scheduled for
December 20th, so I'll give an update after the event!

Kelly (Mom of 3 with D)