[IP] Stocking up and getting prepared...

I hope to be on a pump soon.  I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful
suggestions I've gotten here.  I just ordered Bowe's and Church's book from
Amazon.com and also got Sierra's Mastercook 5.0 from Sierra for $29.95.  I
figure if I get all my ducks in a row, it will be easier to convince my endo
this is a good thing for me.  Again, many thanks to everyone for all their
suggestions.  :)

T1, 37 years, hope to be pumping soon...